Match up the symbols here with the correct answer and risk factor below:
Potential Answers & Risk Factors:
- Oxidizing Material.
- Intensifies a fire. Example: oxygen, calcium, nitrate, chlorine
- Flammable and Combustible Material.
- Catches fire if exposed to a source of ignition of if sufficiently heated. Example carbon monoxide, hydro-sulphide
- Corrosive Material.
- Causes irreparable skin damage to skin or eyes on contact. Example: Caustic soda, hydrochloric acid
- Materials Causing Immediate and Serious Text Effects.
- Fast-acting poisons with very serious effects. Examples: carbon monoxide, Hydrogen.
- Materials Causing Other Toxic Effects.
- Effects on body organs after long exposure. Examples: asbestos, lead, silica.